Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2021

The Joy of Teaching by Dena Falken

The Joy of Teaching After years and years of teaching lawyers, translators and students from around the World, I can say that it has a unique sense of fulfillment. When faced with a career choice of practicing law or teaching and being an entrepreneur I chose teaching. What is unique is the human interaction and relationship that comes as a result. I do not know if other professions experience the same level of connection. A teacher takes a bud and helps to make it a flower. When a student comes into the Seminar room, I know that it is my job to take them from A to Z. I impart the information that they have come to gather. If they leave with that information, then I have done my job. It helps others and it is rewarding without bounds. It is so rewarding to see their progress. Moreover there is a special feeling of having them use the information that they gain in a Seminar to help their clients, and so this work is passed down. Truly, an honor to be a teacher, I am so grateful for this privilege.
Dena Falken info@legalenglish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment